Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog virgin. Optimistic.

So this is my first ever blog post. I won't lie, I've always wanted to start one, but I kept putting it off as I was too lazy to begin. But the old me is gone and a new one emerges!

So where to begin? Should I dive into some controversial topic to spark debate or take the more self-centered approach and discuss "me" in my inaugural entry?

After taking a moment to deliberate, I have chosen the later, as I have no followers to debate with yet.

Well... this is me, On the verge of 23 (March 19) and always looking to the future. I'm back at university this year pursuing a Graduate Diploma of Marketing; a degree which I hope to combine with my love of sports, fashion, and food. Those last four words pretty much sum me up, but of course I also possess those "unique" nuances that make me human, I guess the objective of this blog to slowly share this "uniqueness" with the world.

Also, I've recently, I've inherited a digital SLR camera, so I hope I can share how I see the world through my camera. Below are some photos I've taken around Melbourne during since I've gotten the camera. Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment